Every organisation, public or private, should have a good understanding of their impact on society. To make the change to a more sustainable and healthy impact The United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals can provide guidance on the social issues that organisations and their stakeholders want to contribute to.
We are specialized in the core issues of the SDG´s like good health and wellbeing, zero hunger, responsible consumption and production, decent work, sustainable cities and communities and building up partnerships.
What we provide:
- Scan the material issues that are relevant to your organisation and your stakeholders
- Design and implement a strategy to achieve your sustainability goals
- Develop coherency across your social, economic and environmental objectives
- Facilitating the stakeholder engagement process by analysing and attracting (new) stakeholders, developing and implementing an engagement plan
- Mobilise public support for your strategy
- Monitoring & Reporting