Stakeholder engagement is the process in which you try to involve the relevant persons and organisations, based on their potential for making impact on what is your organisation´s purpose. In such a way you can constructively work together on this. By embracing and making use of everyone´s experience, knowledge and views you will find new perspectives, resources and co-create solutions. Your stakeholders feel heard, taken seriously and are able to contribute to what is important for them. Making longlasting impact by working together!
Do you know…
- Who your stakeholders are?
- Whom you should engage with to achieve impact?
- How you would engage them?
Having worked more than 15 years with building solid partnerships and stakeholder engagement, we provide:
- Preparation phase:
- Identifying and analysing all potential (including new) stakeholders and their interests
- Activating relevant (new) stakeholders to contribute and work with you
- Plan phase:
- Designing the process outline: developing a plan on who and how to engage
- Capacity building of your project management and stakeholders: governance, skills, resources, communication required
- Implementation phase:
- Facilitating and chairing meetings with stakeholders
- Process management
- Evaluation, monitoring and learning phase:
- Reporting on the process and monitoring of implemented activities
- Defining lessons learnt